Temperature adjustable hot air gun for heat shrinkage 1600W hair dryer 220V
Feature of Version A
1. There are 2 steps of temperature for users to choose: “I” is 300℃/ “II” is 600℃
2. To Push the Power button to First gear (LOW) is 300℃, to Push the power button to second gear(HIGH) is 600℃.
Feature of Version B
1. Version B is Stepless temperature adjustable.
2. The total adjustable temperature range is from 60℃ to 600℃(turning the round wheel clockwise is to increase temperature, turning the round wheel counter-clockwise is to decrease temperature), but there are 2 steps to limit the temperature, when the switch at first gear(LOW), the adjustable temperature range is from 60℃ to 400℃. when the switch at second gear(HIGH), the adjustable temperature range is from 60℃ to 600℃.
In order to make sure the heat gun works safely, we have designed special overload protection for each product, to prevent from resulting in a fire or hazard because of excessive temperature.
Widely used in the packaging industry, electronic, electrical industry and daily life, for example: product packaging heat shrinkable film, automotive glass film, automotive bumper repair, paint removal, drying and thawing, stripping wallpaper, bending PVC plastic pipe, blowing heat shrinkable tube, refrigerator freezing, etc.
1. when using the highest temperature or near the highest temperature, please avoid using the small nozzle and pull away from the heated object at least 4 inches distance. Otherwise, it may lead to activate the overload protection system.
2.When you use the heat gun at the first time, heating element will have smoke, along with pungent smell together. It is normal, it won’t reappear next time, because of the impurities in the mica sheet and the vaporization of metal oil in the heating wire used for the first time.
1. Do not use the heat gun as a hair dryer.
2. Do not blow the heat gun directly at people or animals.
3. Do not use it near flammable or flammable gases.
4. Do not block or cover the hot air inlet and outlet.
5. When the heat gun is in use or just after use, do not touch the nozzle. The handle of the heat gun must be kept dry.
6. the hot air gun must be completely cooled before it can be stored.