Heat Gun kit Hot Air Stripper
What’s a Heat Gun?
Heat Gun is also called as the hot air gun. It is an power tool that uses the hot air blown from the heating element by means of an electric motor to heat various materials and products, featuring the adjustable temperature and according airflow.
The hot air gun is mainly composed of a heater, motor, temperature sensor, PCB, and enclosure. The heat gun has extensive applications in our daily life and commercial manufacture, which can be used for removing paint and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, welding plastics, shrinking plastic films, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics, filming automotive glass, softening adhesives, etc.
Why Do You Choose This Heat Gun?
1)Reliable Performance and Quality Tested by Time
If you know the hot air gun industry well, you may feel very familiar when you first see this heat gun. That’s right, this air gun is the best seller on the world’s largest e-commerce platform, and the feedback from buyers is excellent. We guarantee that the gun you see now comes from the same factory and the same production line as that best selling one.
The superior heating element and motor are used on this gun to ensure that it has fast heating performance, so you don’t have to worry about quality at all.
2)Adjustable Temperature & Airflow with 2 Modes, and Stepless Adjustment in Each Mode
When in mode “I”, the user can adjust the heating temperature in the range of 50℃(120℉) to 450℃(840℉) and adjust the according airflow in the range of 190L/min to 210L/min by turning the circular disc clockwise or counter-clockwise at the rear.
When in mode “II”, the user can adjust the heating temperature in the range of 50℃(120℉) to 650℃(1202℉) and adjust the according airflow in the range of 250L/min to 500L/min by turning the circular disc clockwise or counter-clockwise at the rear.
3)Secure Design with Overload Protection
In order to prevent this hot air gun from being overloaded or short-circuited during long-term use or abuse use to cause fire or other dangers, we have designed a particular overload protection device that can automatically cut off the power when the temperature reaches the upper limit.
4)Ergonomic User Experience
The handle of this heat gun is in line with human engineering, enabling the users to be very comfortable and labor-saving. Besides, the weight of this gun is light comparatively. There is an anti-skid design on the surface of the handle to bring better usability and security performance.
Additional to the gun, we also attach four different nozzles for various purposes, including 2 types of cone nozzle and 2 types of deflector nozzles. Other accessories are also available If needed, please let us know when placing your order.
We can provide OEM solutions for customers around the world. We can print buyers’ logo on the product or packaging for buyers who want to purchase in bulk. Moreover, the purchaser can customize the color of this hot air gun.
There are 2 packaging boxes for buyers to choose from: a plastic suitcase or color box(see below picture).
- when using the highest temperature or near the highest temperature, please avoid using the small nozzle and put too close to the intended object. Otherwise, it may lead to activating the overload protection system.
- When you use the heat gun for the first time, the heating element will have smoke, along with a pungent smell together. It is normal, and it won’t reappear in a few minutes. It is because of the impurities in the mica sheet and the vaporization of metal oil in the heating wire.
- Do not use the heat gun as a hairdryer.
- Do not blow the heat gun directly at people or animals.
- Do not use it near flammable or explosive gases.
- Do not block or cover the hot air inlet and outlet.
- When the heat gun is in use or just after use, do not touch the nozzle.
- The handle of the heat gun must be kept dry.
- the hot air gun must be completely cooled before being stored.
- Our payment term is full payment prior to shipment.
- The payment methods include T/T(Telegraphic Transfer), Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal(only available for sample orders).
- Trade Terms: DAP, EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP optional.
- Shipping methods:
- 1)Door to Door - Via International Express: DHL/FedEx/UPS etc. - Shipping time: 3-7 days.
- 2)Door to Seaport - By sea： Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, Evergreen, Cosco, APL, etc. - Shipping time: about 1 month.
- 3)Door to airport - By plane - Shipping time: about one week.