Automatic Solder Paste Dispenser
Automatic Solder Paste Dispenser – Pneumatic Adhesive Dispenser China Supplier
- There are 16 modes for users to choose from, different modes have different work ways. You can choose Manual mode, semi-automatic mode and full-automatic mode, which is very convenient.
- Display screen available to show the exact dispensing time.
- Dispensing time can be adjustable exactly from 00.01s-99.99s.
- Interval duration also can be controlled exactly ranging from 0.1s-9.9s.
- Compact size to save much working space.
- Wide range of use on almost all adhesives or fluids and solder paste.
- Dispensing volume can be set and controlled freely.
- Vacuum back suction function stops the dilute fluid from unnecessary dripping from the tip.
- All parts can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- Both of foot pedal and hand switch available.
- Stable quality and satisfactory after-sale service.
- OEM available.
- POWER Switch: turns the machine on and off.
- Display screen of Dispensing time.
- AIR PRESSURE: sets the pressure of air for the dispensing syringe(pull out the knob first then twist it to left or right slowly).
- VACUUM: adjusts the intensity of vacuum pressure, to suck back the air from the barrel for thinner glues or adhesives to prevent fluids from dripping. Don’t set too high, or it has risk of sucking the adhesive into the tube and machine.
- Air pressure gauge: show the pressure of output.
- SHOT: It is a switch to give the controller order to work, mainly used for testing.
- SETTIME: regulates the lasting time of dispensing after each trigger(range from 00.01s to 99.99s).
- INTERVAL: adjusts the suspended time between 2 drips, which is not available for all modes(range from 0.1s-9.9s).
- AIR OUT: the place to accept the air tubing of adaptor.
- AIR IN: it is the hole to connect the tubing of air compressor.
- DRIP: DIP switches for user to choose the different modes, totally 16 models available. The details of all modes will be explained in below description.
- FOOT PEDAL: It is where you connect withfoot pedal or hand switch on the syringe.
- Socket of 110V or 220V, AC, please advise us the voltage when placing order.
- In MAN mode, when user steps the foot pedal continuously, the number on the screen will increase from “00.00” til trigger is released, then the number won’t disappear until stepping the trigger next time, which will count from “00.00” again.
- In SEMI-AUTO or FULL-AUTO mode, the number on the screen is based on preset dispensing time and interval time.
Regarding the way of using solder paste dispenser, we take an example of test mode(Manual) as below:
- Connect all necessary parts to controller unit. Please note this solder paste dispenser has to work with an air compressor(air pressure input: 35-100PSI).
- plug in and power on, Set the dispensing mode, choose F1 mode(switch S1 S2 S3 S4 off). (See the mode set in below form).
- Pull out the air pressure knob, If turning the knob clockwise, the air pressure will go down, If turning the knob counter-clockwise, the air pressure will go up. We suggest adjusting the pressure to 25 psi for Initial calibration test.
- Step the foot pedal or press the shot button til fluids spit out evenly, machine starts working normally.
- If you want to use AUTO mode, you need to set the dispensing time and interval time respectively in advance, then go to push the DIP switches to get the right mode suitable for your work, referring to the detailed description of 16 different modes below.
- Each dispensing amount is based on the pressure, dispensing duration, viscosity of liquid and tip thickness. If you don’t get ideal dispensing amount each drip, you can adjust the output air pressure, dispensing time, or change the tip for another thicker one.
- If the fluid is thin, you should use the vacuum-suction function, which is to stop the liquid from dripping between every 2 drips. Twisting the VACUUM knob clockwise is to decrease the intensity, twisting the knob counter-clockwise is to increase the intensity. (Ignore this function If your material is solder paste).
- Please calibrate and test on a clear paper repeatedly to get a right dispensing amount before use.
There are totally 16 kinds of dispensing modes of solder paste dispener, the dispenser DIP setting in detail as below:
|F1||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||Press switch, air on until switch released, SET TIME display will show elapse time air was activated|
|F2||ON||OFF||ON||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles until switch is pressed again|
|F3||OFF||ON||ON||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles until switch released|
|F4||ON||ON||ON||ON||Continuously, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, runs till powered off|
|F5||ON||OFF||OFF||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 1 time|
|F6||OFF||ON||OFF||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 2 times|
|F7||ON||ON||OFF||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 3 times|
|F8||OFF||OFF||ON||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 4 times|
|F9||ON||OFF||ON||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 5 times|
|F10||OFF||ON||ON||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 6 times|
|F11||ON||ON||ON||OFF||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 7 times|
|F12||OFF||OFF||OFF||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 8 times|
|F13||ON||OFF||OFF||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 9 times|
|F14||OFF||ON||OFF||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 10 times|
|F15||ON||ON||OFF||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 11 times|
|F16||OFF||OFF||ON||ON||Press switch, air on for SET TIME duration, then off for INTERVAL duration, cycles 12 times|
- The maximum input air pressure from air compressor is 7bar(100psi), don’t exceed this number.
- The maximum output air pressure of dispenser is 100 psi. If controller’s air pressure exceeds 4 bar, please use the original accessories from our factory.
- Suggest storing the fluid material in consist temperature of 5 degrees centigrade.
- If the liquid/adhesive is too thick to flow, please dilute it prior to use based on the factory directions.
- Under the mode of AUTO, The proper internal pressure range is 15-78psi.
- The tip needs to be cleaned in time after use each time, or it will be very difficult to dismount from the syringe.
- Vacuum function is only suitable for thin fluids, the intensity has to be regulated at appropriate level, If the suction pressure is too big, the fluid will be sucked back to tube and dispensing machine, resulting in damaging controller unit.
- Always keep the syringe downward vertically after being filled with fluids or adhesives, and hang it on the metal stand during the interval in case that the fluid flow into the hose.
Items in the packaging:
- 1pc controller machine
- 2pcs 30cc syringe
- 1pc air-in hose
- 1pc adaptor with hose
- 1pc foot pedal
- 1pc hand switch
- 5pcs dispensing tips
- 1pc syringe stand
- 1pc power cable
- 1pc instruction book
Payment methods： T/T(Telegraphic Transfer), Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal.
Payment Terms: Full payment before shipment.
Delivery Terms: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP optional.
1)Door to Door - Via International Express: DHL/FedEx/UPS etc - Shipping time: 3-7 days.
2)Door to Seaport - By sea： Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, Evergreen, Cosco, APL. - Shipping time: about 1 month.
3)Door to airport - By plane - Shipping time: about one week.